Santa’s Helpers Napa Holiday Gift Faire Exhibitor InformationBack to main page
Interested in exhibiting in this year’s Santa’s Helpers Napa Holiday Gift Faire? Here you will find all the information you need, including the exhibitor application. Below, find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Information about our 2019 faire will be available soon. The 2019 application form will become available on this page…stay tuned!
Frequently asked questions:
- 1. Can I do just one day? No
- 2. Do I need to enclose my space? Yes
- 3. What are the space sizes? 10’x10’
- 4. Is there access to electricity? Yes
- 5. Do I need a resale license? Yes
- 6. What are the setup times? Friday Noon till 8:30 p.m.
- 7. Is there R.V. camping on site? Yes. Please contact the Napa Valley Expo for more information 707-253-4900
- 8. Can pop up tents be used? Yes
- 9. Where do we park? After unloading you may park in the rear of the building or on side streets.
- 10. What is the sale tax for Napa? 8%
- 11. Do I have to send pictures of what I will be selling? Yes
- 12. Is this a juried show? Yes
- 13. What is the estimated attendance? 5,000 to 8,000
- 14. How many Exhibitors? 87 Inside, 10 outside
- 15. How many years has this show been happening? 23
- 16. How will I know if I’ve been accepted? We will send you written confirmation and a phone call.
- 17. Can I email my application? No, all applications must be printed and sent by mail. Download your application here.
- 18. Can I rent tables and chairs? Yes
- 19. Do I need a health permit to sample foods? Yes, please contact Napa Environment Health department @ (707) 253-4471
- 20. When is our application due? Applications are accepted until the show is filled.
912 Main Street Napa CA 94559
Phone: (707) 257-7144